Like many other titles, the majority of Free Fire’s revenue comes from the sale of items and currency in the mobile game. Although you can buy diamonds from the game with ease, very few gamers know how to request a refund in the game. If you want to know more about how to return diamonds in Free Fire or the Free Fire refund trick then this article is exactly what you are looking for.
Free Fire Refund Policy
During the purchase, there will be times when you load the wrong amount of diamonds due to technical problems. Do not panic! You can request a refund to return your diamonds or get your money back. Here are some steps you need to take to get a Free Fire diamond refund:
- Contact the Garena Free Fire service center
- Create a refund request with your account details and incorrect transaction you made, including player ID; Name in the game title; Area; Screenshot of your payment receipt.
Submit the request and wait for it to be approved. According to Garena, the request will be processed within 5 business days of the user submitting the request.
Here are a few things you need to know about Free Fire’s refund policy:
- The refund for a wrongly purchased diamond is 1 time. This means that once your refund request is approved, you cannot cancel the request.
- Your funds will be deducted from the bank account that you used to make the transactions without any compensation no matter what the exact reason for the purchase.
- You can only request a refund if you purchase diamonds from the in-game store (Google Play Store and Apple App Store). That means if you deposit diamonds on other platforms, you cannot refund.
- If you accidentally buy the wrong one, you must immediately contact the warranty center for a higher chance of refund.
In addition, Gamers can also get a refund by submitting a request to the Google Play Store. You can visit the Google Play App to submit requests. You will receive a decision shortly after submitting your request. However, the commitment period is also 5 working days.
Like Garena, the Google Play Store only accepts refund requests submitted no later than 48 hours after your purchase.
This Free Fire refund trick, however, is clearly fake news and will never work. Indeed, it even gets your account suspended for having a negative diamond balance. According to Garena, while the wrongly loaded diamonds, they will remove from your account when a refund is requested. Gamers who use up their diamonds will be negative. They will ban the account temporarily until recharging New diamond coins to make up the negative part. Some gamers even claim that the amount of diamonds they have to load to unblock their account is even higher than the number of diamonds they cheat in the game. However, this is the only way to lift the ban as any other attempt could result in a permanent ban.